This 4-jaw self-centering chuck minimizes loads on small lathe spindles and bearings. This small chuck is suitable for smaller wood lathes with up to 12″ swing. The NOVA Precision Midi Chuck is packed with unique features such as auto stop, copper composite jaw slides, Woodworm Screw, and 2″ jaws as standard. The quick two handle operation makes it ideal for fast turning of smaller pieces. Takes the same accessory range as other NOVA Chucks. The NOVA Precision Midi is directly threaded for use on 1″x 8TPI RH threaded lathes.
• Woodworm Screw for fast mounting of rough timbers
• Fast and easy two-lever operation
• Auto Stop – so jaws don’t protrude past chuck body
• Fits the full range of NOVA chuck accessories
• Special wood turning profile on jaws to cut into and grip wood fibers firmly
WARRANTY: 6-Year Full Replacement
Safety Advisory! Only use authentic NOVA accessories on your NOVA chuck. Using non-genuine NOVA and copies of accessories could lead to operation and safety issues and will void our market-leading warranty. NOVA accessories are designed for use only on NOVA Chucks.