- Anti-release spindle lock, reversible feature, designed exclusively for use on the NOVA Comet II Midi Lathe.
- Ensures chuck will stay securely mounted on the lathe during forward and reverse turning applications
- One handed geared action; powerful and positive grip.
- Small size (85mm/3.35”) and weight minimizes load on small spindles and bearings.
- Very accurate and high quality – built to the same exacting standards as the SuperNova2 and Titan chucks. Years of reliable service.
- Takes the same accessory range as all other NOVA chucks. Versatile – able to tackle a wide range of projects*
- Comes in a dedicated 1” x 8 dual thread
- Fast operating action – ideal for production turning of smaller pieces
- Advanced features – automatic jaw safety stop, Copper impregnated jaw slides.
- Up to 350mm/14” diameter bowls (using standard jaws)
- Up to 150mm/6” length spigots (using standard jaws)
- Takes all the standard NOVA Accessory Jaws that are recommended for the G3 Chucks.
Warranty: 6 Year Full Replacement
Packaged Weight: 6.1lbs/2.77kgs