Available for demo and in stock at our Long Island NY location!
- Powered by Industrial Servo Motor; Same motors used in state of the art CNC machines that offers more power and more control.
- 2 Millisecond response time for Torque demand; 100x faster than most lathes, giving you power when you need it.
- Quick spindle stop.
- Forward and reverse turning.
- Digital RPM readout.
- Premium Grade Cast Iron bed; Machined and ground for flatness and a smooth finish.
- Headstock spindle supported by 3 over-sized ball bearings.
- Specially hardened alloy tool rest edge.
- Solid Steel, Foam-covered locking handles for all major locking points (headstock, tailstock, tool rest support.
- Forged and ground spindles.
- Cast Iron Legs come standard with purchase of T40!
- Weight with legs 328 – 330 lbs.
- Weight lathe only 178 lbs.
|Maximum Swing Over Banjo||10″|
|Distance Between Centers||24″|
|Spindle Motor Drive||Industrial Servo Motor system (Intelligent Motor)|
|Motor Power||1HP, 220V, 50Hz(60HZ), 1Phase|
|Spindle Speed (variable)||50-2800RPM?Low range); 75-4300RPM?High range?|
|Tool Rest Length||12″|
|Tool Rest Post Diameter||1″|
|Spindle Thread||1-1/4″ × 8 TPI UNS|
|Spindle Through Hole Dia||1/2″|
|Spindle Taper||Morse Taper #2|
|Tailstock Quill Through Hole Dia||3/8″|
|Tailstock Quill Outer Dia||1-1/4”|
|Tailstock Quill Taper||Morse Taper #2|
|Spindle Indexing||24 positions|